You will like
Working for a world-class firm in the innovation, research development, manufacture and distribution of technically sophisticated power products. This includes DC Power and Electromechanical industrial products primarily for renewable energy & telecom sectors. You can play a key role in selling and delivering these products & solutions.
You will like
The Technical Sales Manager where you will oversee international territories including Eastern Europe, Russia, parts of Asia and South America. Experience in these regions is essential along with a proven track record which demonstrates longevity.
· Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers, combining sales skills with technical knowledge
· Searching for new clients/markets for our products in a designated region
· Travelling to visit potential clients
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements, and providing in consultation with Albrights Technical team suitable solutions.
· Persuading clients that our product will best satisfy their needs
· Working with clients to specify our products and the most cost-effective solution for their application
· Liaising with members at the head office to arrange a quotation and delivery support
· Offering after-sales support and services
· Analysing costs, quotations and sales
· Preparing reports and market information for head office
· Recording and maintaining client contact data for head office
You will have
To be successful as Technical Sales Manager you will have a proven track record in Technical Sales and knowledge of the DC battery power sector. You will be familiar with markets that include Electric Vehicle, Telecom, Solar Energy and Marine and Automotive sectors, although a full experience in these distinctive markets is not necessary. Experience and background in DC Power and Electromechanical industrial products is a necessity. Specific involvement with contactors and relays is of benefit, as is a background in fields that we operate in, including materials handling equipment and mobile telecom infrastructure. Specific experience in Telecom and Solar Energy would be of benefit. Plus a good level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office products.
You will get
As Technical Sales Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary of £48K-£60K + Neg + Package
You can apply
For Technical Sales Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307