You will like
Playing a key role in the Sustainability group of a recognised leader in Systems Engineering and Consulting. With best sustainable practice being a key driver across all my client’s projects, they have delivered environmental and sustainability services to clients across various sectors including Government, Transport, Defence, Financial, Industrial, Renewables and Nuclear sectors for more than 10 years. They specialise in managing compliance and solving complex environmental challenges on a range of significant projects both in the UK and globally.
You will like
The Sustainability Specialist Principal/Associate job represents a rare opportunity to play an influential role within this prestigious consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. You will join their established Environmental Assurance Team reporting directly to the Group Manager and you will be pivotal in the team's exciting growth plans going forward. With the team set to treble in size over the next few years, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead their own team within the group and rapidly progress.
Playing a key role within this established team you will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering key project opportunities across the firms’ diverse client base and sector focus.
- The development and delivery of sustainability focused consultancy across a range of sectors
- Increase number and value of projects across the business ensuring sustainability as a primary driver
- Identify suitable opportunities for work winning opportunities
- Undertaking work winning initiatives, supporting bids and developing pipeline of future business
- Supporting the development and implementation of the sustainability strategy for my client’s business
Location: This key role can be based from a number of UK office locations including Bristol, Warrington, Burton and Surrey.
You will have
To be successful as Sustainability Consultant Principal, you will have:
- Hold a relevant degree and/or Masters
- Chartered Environmentalist or equivalent with full/fellow membership of relevant professional body
You will have experience of providing advice on
- Decarbonisation- including carbon calculation modelling, scenario modelling and scope 3 emissions.
- Climate resilience
- Environmental and sustainability management
- Highly technical skills in relevant sector(s), e.g. defence, energy, nuclear, renewables, infrastructure
- Able to provide expert knowledge and support to colleagues and stakeholders
- Upwards of 8 years of relevant industry experience, ideally including consultancy and industry
- Proven track record delivering sustainability consultancy across a range of significant projects
- Highly networked within the industry
- Proven work winner with a commercial outlook
- Drive and passion with the ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel nationally and occasionally internationally
- Task Force for Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) submissions experience is an advantage
You will get
As Sustainability Specialist Principal/Associate you will get
- Competitive salary: £50K-£75K Negotiable
This forward-thinking firm offers a highly collaborative working environment that allows people to fulfil their potential. On offer is a highly competitive salary along with a significant benefits package including up to 30 days leave, private healthcare, up to 8% matched pension, life assurance, professional membership, regular CDP, share purchase scheme and generous bonus pot (typically 8%).
You'll be provided with all the tools required to undertake the responsibilities of position and will be well supported by senior management.
You can apply
To Sustainability Specialist Principal/Associate by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.