You will like
Working in Cardiff for a well-established and successful engineering consultancy with growing client base in major new commercial/residential build and refurbishment projects.
You will like
The Structural Engineer job itself, which is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Engineer who is looking to realise their potential within the industry working on a wide scope of interesting and challenging building structures schemes.
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Directors and business in a client facing capacity
- Delivering scheme and concept and detailed designs and construction packages.
- Provide technical support (covering analysis, design and structural survey work)
- Detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
Active progression towards chartership is strongly encouraged and supported!
You will have
To be successful as Structural Engineer you will need a healthy mix of the following:
- A strong degree in an Engineering related subject.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in building Structures design, within a UK Consultancy.
- Ideally, you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent or close to completing your PRI and CM examination.
- AutoCAD/Revit skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of structural behaviour and analytical methods;
- Experience of a wide variety of projects utilising different structural materials.
- Sound ability in Mathematics and English
- Good attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills.
You will get
In return, the Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary of £20K-£40K plus benefits and professional and career development.
You can apply
To the Structural Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to email@example.com