You will like
Providing service administration support from Glasgow office with #Hybrid #WFH (after training) for this respected global engineering firm with expertise in sustainable energy decarbonization and building performance. They are an employer of choice, and this is a great opportunity to join people on their mission to create a better tomorrow.
You will like
The Service Support Administrator job itself where you will work as part of a team delivering the required support services to internal/external customers as well as taking an active part in innovating new ways of working across all relevant work streams.
Working within the national control centre you will ensure that the assigned daily workloads provided to you by the service support manager are progressed and that the work is delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Creation, collation and in life administration management of process and procedures
- Creation, collation and in life administration management of onboarding / handover
- Support and administration management of all new customers and in life customer changes to services, ensuring that all customer sites are onboarded in the correct manner, relevant connected services are configured and delivered, and creation / maintaining service manuals, customer specifications and all relevant customer estate data.
- Support and administration of customer data within systems (VX, Focalpoint, Share point)
- Support and administration of the sales process for both new and existing customers
- Support and administration of connectivity suppliers / partners (Wireless logic)
- Support and administration of customer orders and invoicing (Focalpoint)
- Support and administration of the software management service
- Support and administration of admin workstreams, such as timesheet & expenses
- Support and administration of recruitment process.
Above all you will possess a flexible can-do attitude ensuring that service to customers is always delivered to the highest possible standard being at the forefront of your thinking
Working pattern: Monday to Friday office hours, flexible.
You will have
To be successful as a Service Support Administrator, you will be an experienced administration professional ideally from a technical industry background with a flexible approach to work. Plus a healthy mix of the following:
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience in similar admin role
- Previous experience in data entry and management systems
- Previous experience in Purchase order / invoice processing / administration
- Strong PC skills (in particular excellent Excel skills)
- Excellent customer communication skills (Verbal / Written)
- A responsible and can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good at planning ahead
- Remain calm under pressure
- Decision making abilities
- Time Management
- Accurate record keeping
- Flexible and adaptable to change and continual improvement
You will get
As a Service Support Administrator, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £24K-£26K+Neg + Package.
- 25+ days leave (rising)
- 7.5% pension scheme (rising)
- Company bonus & incentives
- Competitive sick pay
- Private healthcare
- EV Salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme to £2K
- Retail discounts
You can apply
To Service Support Administrator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.