You will like
Working in Toronto/GTA/Canada for this leading manufacturer and installer of high end architectural/engineering systems for small, large and often iconic venues. A strong financial position allows them to re-invest in the company, they have developed innovative products and are committed to exceptional customer service.
They are also committed to a positive culture for their employees including excellent benefits and profit-sharing plans and will make an excellent employer for a Sales Manager looking for a change.
You will like
The Regional Sales Manager job itself where you will ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of projects. Maintains and expands the customer base, building and maintaining rapport with key customers; and identifying new customer opportunities within the region.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan
- Identifies new sales opportunities, service changes
- Surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
You will have
To be successful as a Regional Sales Manager you will have experience selling directly into the architecture and design space and/or construction, large construction contractors. Large scale project experience required. Experience selling through agents, dealers, and distributors is a plus. Arena, major auditorium and stadium systems are the primary sectors so similar industry background is ideal.
You will get
As Regional Sales Manager you will enjoy a competitive base salary, plus commission. Hitting your sales plan means you will be earning $150-$225k in total.
Plus, RSM’s participate in: Discretionary Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan, 401K Plan, Life, Medical and Dental Insurance.
You can apply
To Business Development Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org