You will like
Working for this reliable fixture and noteworthy brand in Saskatchewan for years, recent notable mergers and acquisition have since tripled their locations. Now, with hundreds of employees across the prairies, their quality products, strong leadership, and award-winning customer service are recognized. They are committed to providing industry-leading technology to Canadian agriculture.
They will make an excellent employer for an established regional or general manager with a primary/industrial/agricultural engineering equipment background who may be looking for a unique challenge in Agri Sales/Dealer Management and who will grasp the opportunity to relocate to Kindersley or North Battleford, SK, Canada!
You will like
The Regional GM Agricultural Equipment job where as the REGIONAL GENERAL MANAGER in west-central Saskatchewan, you will be responsible for the development and achievement of the organization’s business plan and meeting the expectations of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide organizational leadership in the areas of physical assets, employees, business processes, and financial resources.
The work environment you provide will optimize the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of the employees, and maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
Overseeing multiple locations in your assigned area, you will coach and develop Branch and Department Managers; ensuring all departments are working cohesively as a team to achieve internal goals.
Your core competencies in assessing business ROI, leadership, and relationship building will be utilized!
You will have
This Regional GM Agricultural Equipment opportunity will suit an individual who is, motivated and driven to lead your team to goal attainment and beyond Someone who will take pride in leading by example? Someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment! You will gel with values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge. More specifically:
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Ag Economics, Marketing or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Experience and proven success in optimizing dealer performance and growth
- Proven customer relationship management skills
- 7+ years of management experience in running and growing retail operations within relevant industry sectors
- Proven ability to effectively manage a multi-store environment while supporting customer-driven directives
- Competency in interpreting financial statements
- Ability to exhibit professional leadership in dealing with others and maintaining constructive working relationships
You will get
As Regional GM Agricultural Equipment, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary, ~$150K-$175K
- Excellent benefits package
- Outstanding company reputation
- Pride of working for a dealership with full support & solutions from both the manufacturer-level to the full team of service/parts/sales
- Great place to work - Friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth
- Ability to work with down-to-earth people who value hard work and problem solving
- Opportunity to make a huge impact
Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices. They represent your friends, your family, your community and your support system. Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions, a proven brand, and a positive marketplace image. Our client is dedicated to the success of agriculture in Western Canada, with multiple locations available from which to source both equipment and parts.
You can apply
To the Regional GM Agricultural Equipment job by pushing button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org