You will like
Working for this worldwide, world-class, mining and metals organisation, in a dynamic team on exciting projects. You will be based in Helsinki Finland plus fieldwork.
You will like
The Project Operations Coordinator job itself where we are looking for a Coordinator for this key role in a growing and diversified exploration team. It represents an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills in well-funded exploration projects.
The main office is located in Helsinki, but significant time will be required to work in the field at project locations around Finland.
This role requires basic project management and coordination of contracts, contractors and hired or owned assets. Relevant technical expertise is also preferable. The key focus is working closely with the Field Project Manager to coordinate and deliver service contracts as well as delivering an effective and efficient Operations Support Programme. The role has an operational focus. More specifically:
- Coordinating equipment and resources including inventory and stock management, and
- contractual issues concerning any locally contracted work
- Coordinating hire of facilities, vehicles and equipment.
- Training and coaching skills to develop local capacity
- Managing project-related budgets
- Setting the standards in terms of OS practices and the maintenance of full HSEC
You will have
To be successful as Project Operations Coordinator, you will have a healthy mix of the following
- A passionate desire to participate in discovery
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferable) or transferable professional experience
- At least 4 years of relevant experience of which 2 years preferably are in the resource sector in a field/operational role.
- Experience of operating in arduous conditions and/or in remote sites will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This role requires fluency in Finnish and
- Experience in mining exploration is not essential but would be highly beneficial
- Strong project management skills, including management of service providers, and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Finnish driving license (minimum one year of driving experience)
- Ability to travel domestically across Finland at short notice / overnight business travel away from home location
You will get
As Project Operations Coordinator you will enjoy
Competitive salary of E55K-E60K EURO Per Year + Fantastic benefits package
- Quarterly incentive program
- Career development & education assistance to further your ambitions
- Access top tier family-friendly health and medical programs
- Wellbeing benefits
- An attractive share ownership plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Leave for all moments that matter in life
You can apply
To Project Operations Coordinator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org