You will like
Operating at a senior level within a successful international MEP consulting engineering firm. They are renowned for the quality of their people who you will find enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff.
You will like
The Project Engineer job itself, working for our client loosely based from their London office, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering a combination of client projects and services, including Plant Renewal, Replacement and Refurbishment, Surveys and Technical Advice and Carbon (building energy compliance). You will enjoy exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients active support towards further professional accreditation. Plus ppportunity for onsite involvement, career progression & to work on International Projects.
- Providing technical advice to Landlords, Property Agents and Building Managers about their engineering systems, how to comply with legislation and undertake forward planning and refurbishment, improved management of change and the maximisation of asset value.
- Meeting with Clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance; work closely as a team to ensure we achieve best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service.
- Collaboration with design and specialist groups, with a strong commitment to quality,
- Opportunity to lead a variety of projects from start to completion under own control,
- Opportunity to gain vast experience of systems/services serving a wide range of properties & to gain experience of the life cycle operations/ life care of a property,
You will have
To be successful as Project Engineer you will have a healthy mix of the following
- A relevant degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification,
- Excellent technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external Clients and a team-based work approach.
- You will appreciate that holistic working is central to good design and you will have experience across a range of projects.
- Previous consultancy/client-side project management experience,
- You will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering, lift engineering, sustainability and building performance in the design and operation of buildings.
- The successful candidate will have wide-ranging experience in the building services industry and particularly within Mechanical Building Services.
- It would be advantageous of the candidate is a Chartered Engineer or actively working towards this, with a recognised institution.
You will get
As Project Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £50K-£55K plus car/allowance and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Car allowance and access to a wide range of lease cars
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with your service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Voluntary benefits scheme
Also be assured of a friendly and dynamic team working environment, hybrid working & opportunities for career progression.
You can apply
To MEP Commissioning Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com