You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of engineering products. This fantastic firm is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning corporate services team from an accessible head office location in Telford.
You will like
The Project Cost Controller job role where you will join their busy, fulfilment team ensuring accurate forecasting, reporting and controlling of costs on £MultiM projects.
More specifically as Assistant Project Controller, you will:
- At project commencement forecast all aspects of project costs: Materials, delivery, sub-contract labour.
- Ensure that accurate and timely cost & schedule information and related services are provided to the Project Controls Manager.
- Support and lead on the creation, analysis and integration of project and business-related data including cost and schedule baselines for all projects within a programme.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information communicated and advises appropriate action where necessary.
- Develop and assist in the implementation of corrective action strategy for cost and schedule issues.
You will be working Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours, plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You will have
To be successful as Project Cost Controller, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Experience within a similar cost accounting role or industry experience within a manufacturing, supply chain or fulfilment company
- Working knowledge of SAP is an advantage e.g. for coding and/or scheduling tools in relation to project activities.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- High attention to detail with excellent keyboard and accurate data entry skills.
- Experience in the development and/or implementation of project management processes and lifecycle, and a good knowledge of the project cost control processes.
- Minimum GCSE in Maths and English required however A-Levels or a graduate degree is advantageous.
PS Only apply if you like cost control, adding up, summarising costs, ensuring projects balance, number reconciling, tracking and correcting cost errors to balance the books!
You will get
As Project Cost Controller, you will enjoy a salary of £25K-£27K negotiable on qualifications/experience.
Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours, plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You can apply
To Project Cost Controller by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com