You will like
Operating within an innovative technical Consultancy, which already has a significant presence within the defence, security and intelligence markets, but perhaps more importantly has aspiring growth plans in the coming years within these sectors. Their core values are trust, innovation, passion, respect and collaboration. You could join them on this exciting journey!
You will like
The Project Controls Consultant jobs itself where you will support the key offering of consultancy services including Project and program management, transformation and change management projects.
No two days will ever be the same, and you will use your experience in portfolio, project and program management and controls on a wide range of interesting and innovative projects.
You will also use your experience working with clients to influence strategic decisions and to work closely with the technical and engineering departments to deliver practical and innovative solutions to real-world problems.
You will have
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Project Controls Consultants and if you have experience in the following we’d love to hear from you:
- Project controls, Project Management, Program Management within a regulated and technical sector such as Defence, Aerospace, Government or Consulting.
- Some experience within change management, business transformation or delivery of specialist projects in the above sectors.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and suggest practical solutions.
- The ability to be Security Cleared
You will get
As Project Controls Consultant, you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £30K-£45K negotiable according to qualifiecations/experience.
- 25-day holiday entitlement, Professional Institute Annual Fees
- Post probation: Generous pension scheme, health and life insurance
You can apply
To Project Controls Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com