You will like
Working in Birmingham Office & on Midlands sites for a high pedigree multidisciplinary UK consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
You will like
The Mechanical Project Manager job, which is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated Building Services Project Management team. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting and delivering a combination of our clients' services: Plant Renewal, Replacement and Refurbishment, Surveys and Technical Advice and Carbon (building energy compliance).
- Providing technical advice to Landlords, Property Agents and Building Managers about their engineering systems, how to comply with legislation and undertake forward planning and refurbishment, improved management of change and the maximisation of asset value.
- Meeting with clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance; we work closely as a team to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver consistent high-quality service.
- Collaboration with design and specialist groups, with strong commitment to quality
- Opportunity to lead a variety of projects from start to completion under own control.
- Opportunity to gain vast experience of systems/services serving a wide range of properties & to gain experience of the life cycle operations/ life care of a property.
- Opportunity for onsite involvement, career progression & to work on International Projects.
You will have
To be successful as Mechanical Project Manager you will have:
- Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Excellent technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external Clients and a team-based work approach, you will appreciate that holistic working is central to good design and you will have experience across a range of projects.
- Previous consultancy/client-side project management experience, you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering, lift engineering, sustainability and building performance in the design and operation of buildings.
- The successful candidate will have wide-ranging experience in the building services industry and particularly within Mechanical Building Services.
- It would be advantageous if you are a Chartered Engineer or actively working towards a recognised institution.
You will get
As Mechanical Project Manager you will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of £50K-£60K negotiable according to skills and experience, plus flexible benefits package.
- Core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry-leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with the length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support towards further professional accreditation
- Social activities throughout the year & a modern office environment
You can apply
To Mechanical Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com, or give me a call at 01275 331307.