You will like
Working for this Building Services Consultancy that has been established for over 30 years. In this time, they have built a reputation for reliability and high-quality design with a number of regional offices in East Anglia. They work with some great clients across a number of different sectors, including Hotels, Leisure, Offices, Heritage Buildings and luxury residential. They have won a number of awards for their unique design solutions and have an absolute passion for what they do. They are currently expanding their teams and are looking to add two new additional members of staff. One Electrical and 1 Mechanical Design Engineer.
You will like
The Mechanical Design Engineer Building Services job itself where you will be responsible for the detailed design and coordination of mechanical solutions including Heating, ventilation & air-conditioning systems (HVAC), Domestic water systems, Gas systems, Above ground drainage systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for a range of projects from varying market sectors, with services being provided from inception/feasibility to detailed coordinated construction working design.
You will have
To be successful as Mechanical Design Engineer, you will have experience working within a Building Services Company and a healthy mix of the following:
- Previous experience of Building Services project design in Mechanical engineering
- Provide evidence of their experience and understanding of design in buildings
- Demonstrate understanding of the process and need for coordination with other design disciplines
- Have an understanding and preferably experience of sustainable design and low energy buildings
- Show a good understanding of QA systems
- Possess a good understanding of the commercial factors which affect design solutions
You will get
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary, £40-£50K + package
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, pension, & bonus.
You can apply
To Mechanical Design Engineer, by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com