You will like
Working for this purpose-driven independent consultancy comprising urban designers, landscape architects and planners, who are involved in the UK’s most exciting development projects, ranging from nationally significant transport infrastructure and renewable energy development to new settlements and urban regeneration.
You will like
The Landscape Architect or Landscape Planner role itself where you will enjoy a challenging and varied role and will typically divide your time between authoring and providing input to a range of studies, assessments, technical documents, site work, and creative collaboration as part of an exciting team culture. You’ll share our passion for context-led design and will be expected to apply your understanding of landscape to a range of social and environmental drivers to achieving well planned and designed developments at all scales – from new public realm to nationally significant infrastructure.
You’ll be keen to develop in both technical and professional areas, and we will support you in this endeavour.
This is a full-time post. However, please talk to us if you would like to work flexibly and we will also consider job share/part-time arrangements.
You will have
To be successful as Landscape Architect or Landscape Planner you will have a special blend of skills combining landscape architecture with assessment and green infrastructure planning.
You will be a landscape architect or be able to display relevant experience in practice and have excellent communication skills and creative flair. More specifically:
- A landscape architect or a background in an associated environmental discipline and able to demonstrate a minimum 2 years relevant experience in consultancy
- Proven track record in Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments and their application
- Experience in landscape character assessment and appraisal
- Creative interest in green infrastructure and environmental design and management
- Good written skills
- CAD/GIS and graphic software ability desirable
- An understanding of procedures and guidance relating to the preparation of visualisations desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact comfortably with people at all levels and within different disciplines
- Willing to travel throughout the country to undertake site visits
You will get
As Landscape Architect or Landscape Planner, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £25K-£35K+neg plus a generous package TBA
You can apply
To Landscape Architect or Landscape Planner by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org