You will like
Working for this iconic global retail fashion brand based from Copenhagen, Denmark, at a time of business transformation.
You will like
The HR Business Partner job itself, where you will assume responsibility for a specified population and location operating as the privileged single point of contact for all HR queries. Provide support to managers in the area of responsibility to achieve Development, Performance Management and Employee Engagement objectives by supporting the definition & implementation of the necessary people actions and interventions. Steer business results by supporting the definition & implementation of the necessary people actions & interventions to successfully execute the business strategy. Drive the execution of the end-to-end HR lifecycle activities in the respective business area to support. More specifically:
- First point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improve performance and ensuring compliance.
- Support the GHR BP in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy
- Support with the implementation of the new GHR organization
- Work closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost
- Support the GHR BP in ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning & Development, Career & Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Change Management
- Responsible for candidate selection (screening, interviews, contact offers) and drive onboarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads
- Ensure Values and Principles, as well as the Code of Conduct, are adhered and complied to at all times
- Support the Global HR BP with the deployment of new global policies by engaging stakeholders, communicating and executing implementation actions within the area of responsibility
- Support the Global HR BP with people interventions when required
Hours: Part-time 30 hours per week.
You will have
We are recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Professional. To be successful as the HR Business Partner you will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s level in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Professional HR qualification would be an advantage
- Broad generalist HR experience gained across a variety of businesses, markets, cultures
- International HR experience (international HR projects and processes)
- Experience of using HR software solutions
- Technical skills: Solid experience in business partner, employee relations, employment law. Project Management. Conflict management. Influencing
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and any other European language OR English and Chinese plus another Asian language would be of advantage
- IT proficiency: Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Ability to anticipate, identify, diagnose and resolve employee issues affecting business performance
- Ability to work independently with tight timelines and multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization
If you are based in Denmark and available immediately, with all the relevant experience, then we would love to hear from you.
You will get
The HR Business Partner will enjoy a competitive salary of 30K-31.5K per month based on a 30 hour/4 day week!
You can apply
For HR Business Partner by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org