You will like
Playing a key Environmental Consultant role in the Business Assurance group of a recognised leader in Systems Engineering and Consulting. With best sustainable practice being a key driver across all my client’s projects, they have delivered environmental and sustainability services to clients across various sectors including Government, Transport, Defence, Financial, Industrial, Renewables and Nuclear sectors for more than 10 years. They specialise in managing compliance and solving complex environmental challenges on a range of significant projects both in the UK and globally.
You will like
The Environmental Advisor job itself within the Business Assurance function which provides essential support and guidance to the business in Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Enterprise Risk management, ensuring that risks are being managed effectively through the implementation of appropriate management systems and associated controls.
In this role, you will establish how effectively our business controls are operating and be a problem solver to help to instigate value-adding improvements when they are not. You’ll be joining a team of experts, keen to support you in a role that will offer great variety and exposure to all of the functions within business assurance.
Culture-wise, people are at the very heart of what this firm do and are the reason loyal clients work with them to solve some of their greatest challenges. You can be yourself here, and feel empowered to achieve your personal and professional goals, safe in the knowledge that the unique value you bring to the company is respected. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Location: This key role can be based from a number of UK office locations including Bristol, Warrington, Burton and Surrey. Flexible working or working from home #WFH negotiable.
You will have
To be successful as Environmental Advisor, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Demonstrable academic achievement in Environmental management
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
- Business process improvement and risk management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, including Teams and Sharepoint
- Ideally Membership of a relevant professional institute, eg IES (Institution of Environmental Sciences) or IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) etc.
You will get
As Environmental Advisor you will enjoy a competitive salary: £30K-£40K + Package
- Happy To Talk Flexible Working
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
You can apply
To Environmental Advisor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com