You will like
Working for this established farm and agricultural equipment specialist; bringing innovation and value to agriculture industry customers across North America. Every project, from small custom parts to fully assembled ready-to-ship equipment is approached with a long-term commitment to quality and value – in every detail. Our client brings capacity, convenience, and efficiency to its customers – allowing all stakeholders to focus on stabilizing costs and getting more product to market. They are a high integrity family firm who will make an excellent employer for an experienced Engineering Manager with primary/industrial/agricultural engineering equipment background who may be looking for a unique challenge & will grasp the opportunity to relocate to Swift Current, SK, Canada!
You will like
The Engineering Manager Custom Manufacturing job where you will oversee the development of each new in-house and client product – researching, planning, and implementing the protocols required for completion, overseeing mock-up, testing and production. Your ability to see the big picture, creatively envision projects from start to finish, is crucial. Project management is a skill you have earned managing increasingly complex custom fabrication projects. In this role you will keep track of all costs related to the creation of each new product, managing the risks and producing quality end-products.
Along with your common-sense approach to the development process, you demonstrate a keen ability in your attention to detail. As a hands-on liaison between the engineering team and production team, your leadership and managerial skills will be highlighted. You will mentor a young team of 3-4 engineers/technologist and admin support.
You will have
This Engineering Manager Custom Manufacturing will suit an individual who has Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical specialization and Project management ability.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in an applicable Engineering field
- 5+ years’ experience in a related Engineering/Technologist field
- Experience working closely with management in production, business development, and materials, as well as personnel in production and R&D
- Approving revisions/production drawings/purchase drawings/production sheets produced in-house
- Confident efficiency in MS Work, Excel, Auto CAD, Solidworks, and MS Project
- Ability to oversee and coordinate projects from concept to production
- Able to organize multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence from supervisors, peers, and subordinates
You will get
- Industry competitive salary, likely $80K-$100K + CAN
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matching RRSP
- Bonus program
- Allowances for education, wellness, and safety
- Clear onboarding program to clarify duties, expectations, and internal processes/procedures
- Performance evaluation and wage review policies
You can apply
To the Engineering Manager Custom Manufacturing job by pushing button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.