You will like
Working within a world-class industrial products firm, who have 50+ years of history and boast manufacturing facilities and a distribution network worldwide. They are renowned for innovative design and manufacture of packaging products, are an ethical service provider in the recycling sphere and have sustainability at the core of their values. You can play a key role in keeping them ahead of the curve in respect to UK manufacturing.
You will like
The Engineering Manager job (Leicestershire, OR Cornwall England, OR Dumfries, Scotland, UK) itself, where irrespective of site, your focus will be the same; to deliver world-class service in a fast-paced environment. To continually develop an environment that promotes constructive involvement and engagement for the Engineering team who are key to success and continued improvement of site operations. To lead and develop the engineering maintenance team in the delivery of all business objectives to agreed targets.
To manage assets through their full life-cycle supporting performance, risk management and total cost of ownership. Focusing on the development and execution of a sustainable preventative maintenance programme to ensure all statutory equipment is maintained in compliance with the appropriate legislative authority requirements. To ensure all process and site service facilities equipment is safe, reliable and available to produce products at the required quality at optimum cost.
Plus you will be tasked with identifying and developing opportunities to work with existing third-party service contractors to find ways of reducing costs and increasing asset productivity.
You will have
To be successful as Engineering Manager you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Educated to degree level qualification or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in complex engineering management roles
- Demonstrated competencies in leadership and organisational management
- Experience in development, management and reporting of revenue and capital budgets
- Knowledge of a manufacturing environment continuous improvement methodology
- IT literate with competent skills in Microsoft office-based software
- Ideally working knowledge of SAP or equivalent systems
You will get
As Engineering Manager, you will command a competitive salary, £50K-£55K+Neg, plus a comprehensive package.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension and share scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
You can apply
To the Engineering Manager job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org