You will like
Working in Cambridge office & on South UK sites, for a high pedigree multidisciplinary UK consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
You will like
The Electrical Project Manager job, AKA Principal Engineer which is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated Building Services Project Management team.
Your role as a Principal Engineer/ Project Manager will include work winning and delivery from both existing and new clients, and assisting the regional lead for the specialist delivery of the Property Services Group for the Southern Region.
You will take the lead and deliver on projects up to the value of a few £million, and support larger projects, with values of £100 million+.
Projects span across sectors including Commercial Offices, Retail and School / Further Education.
You will have
To be successful as Electrical Project Manager you will have:
- Chartered status or working towards
- Strong technical knowledge in primary engineering discipline and relevant UK and applicable, EU regulations, design guides, etc
- Good understanding of the secondary engineering discipline
- Manage projects to avoid technical and commercial risk
- IT literate with an understanding of relevant IT packages i.e. Amtec, Microsoft office
- Extensive knowledge of contract administration, procurement and conditions of contract/ appointment
- Able to develop effective relationships with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven track record in work winning and building successful teams
You will get
As Electrical Project Manager you will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of £50K-£60K negotiable according to skills and experience, plus flexible benefits package.
- Core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry-leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with the length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support for further professional accreditation
- Social activities throughout the year & a modern office environment
You can apply
To Electrical Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com, or give me a call at 01275 331307.