You will like
Working for this world-class Power Engineering Solutions provider with an established reputation for customer responsiveness and technical expertise. Their solutions stand behind thousands of T&D projects in over 100 countries around the world. As part of a multidisciplinary development team, the project manager will manage and coordinate the development of customer paid development projects in the field of analysis and modelling of electricity distribution networks and renewable energies.
You will like
The Electrical Field Service Technician job itself, within the Power Grid and Engineering Services Group. This position will be located out of Varnier, Montreal, Quebec, QC.
You will be responsible for maintaining uninterruptible power supplies, batteries and other electronic products in a high voltage environment at customer sites. More specifically:
- Perform installation, preventive and emergency maintenance on duty 24/7 at the regional level.
- Be responsible for performing maintenance and repair of company products in the field or in the workshop.
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Act as a point of contact for technical and service issues.
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment and serve as a contact to customers on technical and service issues.
You will have
To be successful as an Electrical Field Service Technician, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Technical diploma in electrical engineering or electrician certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience with UPS, battery technology or electronic experience
- Bilingual French and English
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to use drawings, mathematics, textbook formulas and a variety of precision diagnostic instruments.
- Must demonstrate mastery of all products and procedures before being sent to the field
- Good knowledge of single-phase and three-phase circuit theory, analogue and digital electronic circuit theory, and microprocessor controls and programming.
- Basic knowledge of the functionality of networks, optical fibres and the theory and application of sealed and wet batteries.
- Be proficient in the use of test equipment and software programs.
- Adhere to all published WSG security standards
- Excellent communication skills with clients
- Customer focus and good time management required
- Strong analytical and problem management skills
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good management of time, priorities and projects
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of safety-related to working with electrical and electronic equipment.
- Good knowledge of our competitors' products
- Have demonstrated good ability to provide excellent service and be able to represent the interests of our company while developing good client relationships. The ultimate goal is a good long-term relationship with them.
Please be advised that as part of this position, you will be subject to a Drug and Alcohol Policy, a copy of which is available for your review. Pursuant to that policy, you may be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing depending on the conditions set out in that policy. No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50-mile radius of Laval or Lachine.
You will get
As Electrical Field Service Technician, you will enjoy a competitive salary of $65K-$85K + Benefits#
Benefits package including pension, medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation.
Tools including a company vehicle, laptop, hand tools, meters and smartphone.
You can apply
To Electrical Field Service Technician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org