You will like
Working for this sizeable Windsor based, Canadian managed, electrical contractor with a healthy order book of Industrial, Commercial, Institutional – ICI and Green Energy projects. You will join a growing organization and safety-focused team. that takes pride in works and has completed impressive major electrical projects and infrastructure improvements.
You will like
The Electrical Estimator job itself, estimating, bidding and winning work for this leading electrical contractor conducting business throughout southwestern Ontario.
- Estimate electrical projects throughout Southwestern Ontario to create accurate quotes and bills of material.
- Read Electrical drawings, prepare material take-offs and labour hour breakdowns for cost analysis.
- Prepare proposals for customers, communicate changes and manage pertinent information to the function of estimating.
- Collect and analyze quotes from suppliers and subcontractors during the bidding process to obtain the complete bid package pricing and qualification information.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of customer proposals in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with wholesalers and distribution companies to ensure materials are received on time and projects meet required deadlines.
- Conduct site visits to provide accuracy of quoting information.
- Ensure customer requirements and quote standards are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Suggest and implement new systems to streamline and improve quoting process.
You will have
To be successful as an Electrical Estimator you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- 1 – 5 years experience as an Electrical Estimator in the construction field.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical drawings.
- Electrical Engineering degree or diploma or trade experience an asset.
- Strong understanding of Canadian and Ontario Electrical Codes.
- Project management skills and advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Valid drivers license and ability to travel
You will get
As Electrical Estimator, you will enjoy a competitive salary of $NEG PH
This position offers a competitive rate of pay, bonus, RRSP match, benefits and company vehicle.
You can apply
To Electrical Estimator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org