You will like
Designing products/solutions for this leading-edge engineering technology innovation company located in Windsor, ON.
You will like
The Electrical Design Engineer job itself providing electrical & mechanical design solutions. More specifically:
- Coordinating and completing projects to schedule specifications, specific quality, and legislation standards
- Designing using SolidWorks and understanding and using mechanical and electrical systems to leverage new designs for clients, projects, etc.
- Participating in multi-disciplinary projects and working in collaboration with engineering group and research scientists in the organization.
- Creating technical documentation and documenting work and projects.
- Designing electrical panels and hardware for manufacturing and serviceability.
- Participating in project meetings to compare quotes, specifications, and metrics from projections to completed projects.
- Continuously improving mechanical design divisions.
- Contributing to goals to enhance safety, functionality, and reduce costs.
- Working closely with the research scientists.
- Working independently on various projects and effectively with other engineering groups within the organization.
You will have
To be successful as Electrical Design Engineer, you will ideally have experience in varied high-tech projects and the ability to not only design but produce products in volume. You will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology diploma.
- High speed digital and analogue circuit design, PCB layout and schematic capture using professional design software.
- Firmware development using C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- Experience with common electronic communication standards: USB, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485.
- Electronics prototyping abilities including fine pitch soldering and familiarity with basic electronics laboratory equipment: Power supply, Oscilloscope, Functioning Generator, etc.
- Experience with source code versioning tools in particular git.
- Experience with design and layout of control panels used in an industrial environment.
You will get
As Electrical Design Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary of $70K-$90K PA
You can apply
To Electrical Design Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com