You will like
Working for this specialist consultancy in Central London, including flexible working WHFH, and his highly sought-after brand employs many of the most highly regarded Planners in the UK. They work on a great range of nationally significant and challenging projects. They have a really vibrant culture, superb office space in a great part of London and it comes with an above-market salary and package.
You will like
The EIA Consultant job itself which is a rare opportunity for an ambitious EIA consultant to join one of the UK’s most exciting and prestigious planning consultancies. By being part of this firm’s in-house EIA team, you will benefit from enjoying significant responsibility whilst working on a wide range of prestigious projects. Central London offices. Flexible working arrangements available
This fantastic opportunity will suit an ambitious consultant with ideally upwards of 1 years industry experience and a keen interest in EIA. My client has a tight-knit team of EIA specialists with a significant portfolio of highly prestigious projects. They are looking to appoint a consultant to their team to support their growing workload. You will be working within a fast-paced and exciting culture whilst gaining significant experience in all aspects of the EIA process, including significant exposure to client-facing aspects.
By joining the team, you will learn a lot in a short space of time. The team consists of a range of highly respected professionals. They are winning and delivering some of the most exciting projects out there. This is your opportunity to be part of this dynamic team in an independent consultancy that prides itself in being unique in their approach.
- Co-ordinate UK EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary teams and statutory authorities
- Coordinate the production of Environmental Statements and additional reports required throughout the planning process
- Supporting the team in the delivery of significant and complex projects
- Liaise with relevant clients and stakeholders
- Support the team in developing innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for the client
You will have
To be successful as EIA Consultant, you will have
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject. MSc Desirable
- Upwards of 1 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly ambitious attitude, enjoys responsibility
- Thorough knowledge of UK regulations
- Keen to develop innovative ideas to enhance outcomes for the client
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of up to £33K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- Plus, you will enjoy a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
- Plus, there are 2 company-wide, fully paid holidays each year, one of skiing and one summer break.
You can apply
To EIA Consultant by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to email@example.com