You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. This specialist pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The Design Engineer job role itself where you will design storage solutions such as pallet racking, mezzanine and shelving using AUTOCAD / BricsCAD software and product manuals in support of the sales team. More specifically:
- Producing high-quality drawings and Layouts using CAD packages.
- Getting the right design for the project, to obtain the most efficient solution for the customer,
- Coordinating manufacturing and installation, adhering to CDM regulations.
- Producing an accurate bill of materials for system entry.
- Producing installation instructions including drawing to ensure projects are built as intended.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal support functions to obtain quotations for components, Installation and plant.
- Calculating and communicating variations to Project Management or sales.
You will have
To be successful as the Design Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum GCSE A-C in English, Science and Maths.
- Working knowledge of drawing software (AUTOCAD / BricsCAD).
- Experience using Microsoft Office software (WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK).
- Working knowledge of design configuration software (SPEED / D360).
- Experience using 2D CAD software as a minimum.
- Understanding of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Understanding UDL and point loads and the impact on the design.
- Understanding of construction hazards.
You will get
As a Design Engineer, you will enjoy a salary of £27,000 pa plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and free parking.
You can apply
To Design Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call at 01275 331307