You will like
Conducting BMS data administration from the Glasgow control centre for this respected global engineering firm with expertise in sustainable energy decarbonization and building performance. They are an employer of choice, and this is a great opportunity to join people on their mission to create a better tomorrow.
You will like
The BMS Data Administrator job itself where you will play a key part in the Data Insights & Optimum Team, delivering the required data administration services to internal & external clients.
Your main responsibility will be the general administration and support of the platforms, our customer sites and their associated data points, to ensure that each site is correctly configured, documented, and onboarded to the platform, and maintained day to day. More specifically:
- General administration of SharePoint Customer Portals
- User Management of Customer Portals, providing day to day support to customers
- User Management of Optimum Platforms, providing day to day support to customers
- Supporting both internal and external queries on general optimum platform topics and issues.
- Carrying out data quality checks on platforms
- Liaising with the clients and energy providers to alert to any / all data issues.
- Carrying out the collation of the data pipeline of both optimum platforms
- Managing and maintaining all libraries of data models to ensure we have continuity.
- Ensuring that all sites and data points are managed and always maintained.
- Maintaining customer and site records, updating various systems
- Creation, production and delivery of necessary regular and ad-hoc reporting.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday office hours flexible.
You will have
To be successful as BMS Data Administrator, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Strong PC skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (excellent Excel skills)
- Able to communicate fluently both orally & in writing.
- Eager to learn, dynamic, motivated, flexible & service-minded
- A team player who is capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Self-motivated & Self-disciplined
- Excellent interpersonal skills, willingness to co-operate & work effectively as a member of a team
- Willingness to be flexible & get involved in all areas.
- Prior knowledge of BMS controls, lighting, HVAC or IT networking would be an advantage
You will get
As BMS Data Technician you will enjoy a competitive salary of £24K-£26.5K Neg + Package.
- 25+ days leave (rising)
- 7.5% pension scheme (rising)
- Company bonus & incentives
- Competitive sick pay
- Private healthcare
- EV Salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme to £2K
- Retail discounts
You can apply
To BMS Data Administrator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.