You will like
Coordinating service/maintenance from the Ibrox/Glasgow office for this respected global engineering firm with expertise in sustainable energy decarbonization and building performance. They are an employer of choice, and this is a great opportunity to join people on their mission to create a better tomorrow.
You will like
The Customer Support Coordinator (Customer Service Coordinator) job itself where you will act in a customer support co-ordination role providing a single point of contact to both internal and external customers. Communication will be via Telephone, email & proactive alerts. Working to achieve optimum customer satisfaction at all times.
You will play a key front-line role in the Customer Support Team who strive to consistently provide a proficient high quality customer service to Strategic Account customers through strong customer relations with a thorough understanding of customer’s business requirements. More specifically:
- Provide a single point of contact for all customers
- Administrate data entry and system updates on internal and client systems
- Deliver high quality support to customers in their critical periods, working to minimise down time in their business
- End to end ownership of service tickets through to resolution and be accountable for customer support levels delivered
- Oversee correct escalation of customer concerns
- Increase the speed of resolution time for all enquires and service tickets
- Aid customer retention
- Liaising with FM teams as to any maintenance issues where these arise
- Manage and report critical alarms from various systems
Working pattern: 8AM til 8PM on 4 days on 4 days off rota.
You will have
To be successful as Customer Support Coordinator (Customer Service Coordinator), you will be an experienced customer service professional ideally from a helpdesk background with a flexible approach to work.
The role requires a high level of customer service & the ability to communicate, working on your own initiative & performing consistently & efficiently. Plus a healthy mix of the following:
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a strong customer focus
- Willingness to be flexible & get involved in all areas
- Self-Motivated & Self-disciplined
- Excellent interpersonal skills, willingness to co-operate & work effectively as a member of a team & interact with other departments
- Adaptable to change
- Able to communicate fluently both orally & in writing
- Eager to learn, dynamic, motivated, flexible & service-minded a team player who is capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Complies with Health & Safety requirements
- Good working knowledge of Customer Service
- The ability to take ownership of issues & work to tight timescales
- Experience of managing customer relationships
- Ticket management from a service background
- Excellent communicator
- Background in working with systems
You will get
As Customer Support Coordinator, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £23.5K + £4.7K Shift Allowance = £28.2K + Package.
- 25+ days leave (rising)
- 7.5% pension scheme (rising)
- Company bonus & incentives
- Competitive sick pay
- Private healthcare
- EV Salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme to £2K
- Retail discounts
You can apply
To Customer Support Coordinator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com.