You will like
Operating within a world-leading, hi-tech manufacturer of high precision components for use in today's most technically demanding industries and applications including aviation/aerospace. As a CNC Turner you can play a key role in delivering excellence and upholding their excellent reputation.
You will like
The CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator job itself based at HQ in Oxford in a modern, highly computerised machine shop featuring the latest sophisticated manufacturing technology.
- Operating Fanuc controls.
- Programming/setting/operating machines
- Optimising programs.
- Carrying out 1st off inspections.
- Producing setup documents.
You will have
To be successful as CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator you will have
- Experience operating Fanuc controls.
- Programming/setting/operating machines (experience with Goodway’s/Haas preferable).
- Ability to work in high pressure environment with short lead times.
- Competent and efficient and flexible.
- Experience working in a high value/low volume manufacturing environment is a must, with materials such as aerospace alloys, stainless steel, inconel, titanium and magnesium.
- Experience working with tight tolerances eg. F1, aerospace, motorsport (preferably 2 years+).
You will get
As CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator you will get
- Salary up to £30K+ Neg
- In-house gym facilities
- Employee assistance program
- Free company lunch every Thursday
You can apply
For CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.