You will like
Specialising in carbon with a world-leading independent consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering and technical advice to a range of prestigious firms both in the UK and Globally. They have enjoyed unprecedented growth since they were established ~10 years ago and now boast offices throughout the UK and globally. You can play a key part in their future success story.
Their key services are engineering and environmental consultancy services on a range of activities including asset optimisation/management, feasibility and resource evaluation, environmental planning support, energy yield assessments, licensing and consent, feasibility studies, engineering design and socio-economic assessments. They work across every stage of projects from early feasibility studies, through planning to design, construction and asset management.
You will like
The Carbon Consultant job itself which is a fantastic opportunity available for an ambitious sustainability/low carbon specialist to play a key role within this highly regarded consultancy.
As part of my clients established team, you will be working with a wide range of prestigious clients, undertaking a variety of project types around energy efficiency, carbon reduction and ESG
- Providing technical expertise and advice in relation to energy efficiency improvements and in renewable and low carbon energy generation.
- Site-based assessments and opportunities identification, covering a full range of technologies including CHP, renewables, HVAC, lighting, boiler and steam systems, refrigeration, compressed air and electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
- Due Diligence/technical feasibility assessment including technical and business case modelling.
- Energy auditing, energy and carbon footprinting and compliance reporting.
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of datasets/establishing baseline performance and monitoring and targeting protocols.
- Advise on energy legislation - UK and potentially international - including SECR and ESOS requirements.
- On-site technical investigation for savings opportunities, including housekeeping, business operational change, industrial process efficiencies and low/zero carbon energy systems.
- Contribute to proposal preparation.
Location: UK Flexible – Bristol, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh
You will have
To be successful as Carbon Consultant at this senior level, you will ideally have 2+ years of experience working within the carbon / air quality industry. You will have a sound understanding of carbon emission reduction principles, along with modelling , setting carbon strategy, permitting etc.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, are required along with being highly organised and passionate about sustainability.
The role genuinely offers fantastic scope for the individual to play a key role within this rapidly growing and dynamic consultancy.
Based on their success to date and the business plan moving forward this firm can satisfy even the most ambitious individual.
You will get
As Senior Energy Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary, £45K-£50K + Package
You can apply
To Carbon Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org