You will like
Working for a world leader in innovative seating solutions for education, theatre & sporting venues. They are a highly successful distributor installer of traditional & hi-tech products that are best in class. They will make an excellent employer for a capable Buyer with construction/engineering/manufacturing background looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The Buyer role itself based at Wiltshire HQ, (Warminster Westbury Frome area), joining the team on a permanent basis. As Buyer you will be responsible for leading the cost-effective and timely purchase of raw materials/components, semi-finished products and subcontracts to meet project needs. More specifically:
- Negotiates and manages the execution of supplier contracts
- Ensuring adherence to agreed service levels, prices and payment terms.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with suppliers and regularly review their performance.
- Manage and update the supplier database system.
- Conduct Supplier Visits and complete Visit reports on completion.
- Ensure compliance with Quality and H & S processes.
- Raise non-conformance reports when required on non QC parts.
You will have
To be successful as Buyer you will have appropriate skills/experience as below:
- Engineering qualification or background, together with significant experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Commercial acumen, with proven negotiation and contract management ability.
- Ideally will have CIPS qualification.
- Strong organisational skills, with experience of driving through improvements and making things happen.
- Confident and fluid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- IT proficiency : MS Office and SAGE (Desirable)
You will get
As Buyer, you will enjoy Salary £25K-£30K + Package
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme with up to 4% employer contribution
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Health Care cashback plan
- Free Parking.
You can apply
To Buyer, by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org