You will like
Working for Toronto office & sites for the Canadian division of this specialist international water engineering firm. They provide complete engineering solution groundwater management and dewatering contracts and are renowned for the quality of their people. Due to increased business opportunity in Ontario, this newly created role is a great opportunity to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff.
You will like
The Business Development Manager job itself where you will work directly with the Operations Director and assist in identifying and tendering dewatering projects and clients.
- Work to improve the organization's market position and achieve financial growth, by increasing net new business.
- Build key customer relationships and identify business opportunities to grow project pipeline.
- Prospect for potential new clients and projects and develop new business relationships within the Toronto / GTA region and develop knowledge of current market conditions.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Understand construction environment and procurement process and possess the ability to convey our value proposition to our clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams prior to contract award.
- Maintain accurate sales activity, customer, pipeline and forecast information
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Responsible for the preparation of accurate and professional sales and marketing documentation
- Assist in the preparation of tenders
You will have
To be successful as a Business Development Manager you will be a motivated and hardworking individual with good communication skills is essential. More specifically:
- 3+ years of experience within the Construction Industry
- Experience in Business Development and/or sales.
- A university graduate, preferably in related area, such as Marketing, Business Management or Engineering.
- Comprehensive awareness of commercial issues, ideally including a good understanding and knowledge of construction industry contracts
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Resourcefulness, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- An ability to work independently but multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and act on market trends, aligning thoughts and plans to short and long term strategy
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and senior management
- Results-oriented, with a hunger for sales
You will get
As Business Development Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely $80K-$120K + Benefits
You can apply
To Business Development Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com, or give me a call at 01275 331307.