You will like
Working for a world-class SME firm with 30+ years' excellent track record in AV – Audio-Visual & Telecommunication technology. They provide installation service and maintenance for cutting edge video-conferencing, cloud-based video and AV integration products. They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for an experienced AV Installation Technician, looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The Audio-Visual AV Installation Technician job itself which is both varied and challenging and sits within a friendly supportive team.
Your main remit will be to carry out and complete on-site client installations, ensuring the successful integration and quality control of Company-deployed equipment, as well as other manufacturer products, where necessary. To conduct and complete full commissioning of all equipment on the client site. Plus to deliver client training. More specifically:
- Conduct on-site installations ensuring that each one is delivered to the highest quality standards and to the total satisfaction of the client.
- Take responsibility, as required, for completing tasks on-site, managing the workload in conjunction with the Project Manager’s instructions, and ensuring that the project installation is completed on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is tested, delivered, installed and commissioned on a timely basis, adhering to all relevant quality control procedures.
- Have a thorough understanding of each system to be deployed and also of the client environment, to ensure readiness for attending site.
- Verify that equipment on-site exactly matches what is stated on the delivery note.
- Complete all commissioning tests and paperwork to verify that each system is deployed and operating correctly.
- Provide User Training as required.
- Ensure client “sign-off” documentation is complete and also that photos are taken, in a clean and tidy environment, of each installation, to aid the handover to the Client Services support team.
- Assist with technical support services, where required, including Helpdesk and on-site support to identify and rectify faults reported by clients whether nationally or internationally.
- Ensure safe working conditions and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on and conversant with the Company’s portfolio of solutions and services.
- Attain all relevant qualifications and accreditations required by the Company including Health & Safety certifications, AVIXA CTS, manufacturer product certifications and security clearances.
- Support the sales team with any pre-or post-sales technical advice and activities, as required.
- Maintain on a daily basis an up-to-date record of all activities and contact with clients and prospects through the Company’s CRM database
You will have
To be successful as an Audio-Visual AV Installation Technician you will have a healthy mix of qualifications and/or experience in Audio-Visual Technology, and ideally have a good track record in a field-based role.
You will get
As an Audio-Visual AV Installation Technician, you will enjoy a competitive salary, £30-£32K + Vehicle + Package
You can apply
To Audio-Visual AV Installation Technician y pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org