You will like
Consulting in environmental from Manchester or Leeds offices, for leading international, independent real estate consultancy. They work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle. They are a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating in the UK & internationally. This firm has a unique way of working and believes that people do things better by doing them together!
You will like
The Associate Environmental Consultant job itself where you will make a significant contribution to the day-to-day running of the business and takes on a strong project management role. It involves responsibility for delivering high-quality work, generating new business streams, managing client accounts, and supporting the development and growth of the team. The role includes a diverse range of environmental consultancy services across all types of sites and businesses, independently working on a variety of simple and complex projects simultaneously. More specifically:
- Providing fee proposals
- Client correspondence
- Production of high quality reports and advice on a wide range of environmental issues
- Generating new ideas and innovative solutions to client problems
- Delegation of work to other team members
- QA review of reports and correspondence
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
- Continued professional development.
- Respecting Company Values.
- Project management role for a variety of projects
- Delivering individual targets and KPIs.
- Managing and developing key client relationships.
- Generating new business.
- Managing junior members of the team, including training and mentoring.
Location: Manchester or Leeds
You will have
To be successful as Associate Environmental Consultant, you will have a healthy mix of the following qualifications, skills and abilities:
- Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (such as Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Geography).
- Minimum of 6 year’s environmental consultancy experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge and all-round consultancy experience with demonstrable expertise in one or more specialist areas (e.g. compliance auditing, site investigation, quantitative risk assessment etc.).
- Experience of delivering environmental consultancy services to a variety of client groups.
- Ability to present confidently at Director/Board level.
- Ability to supervise and manage sub-contractors and sub-consultants.
- Experience of managing a team and/or developing junior staff.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Enthusiastic proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong communication, numerical and report writing skills.
- Excellent time management and general organisation/project management skills.
- Flexible and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Proven commitment to continued professional development.
- Clean driving licence.
- Must be well presented and have excellent communications skills.
You will get
As Associate Environmental Consultant, you will enjoy a competitive salary of ~£45K-£50K + Package. Benefits include:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- 5% Employer pension contribution.
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more.
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- EV car scheme.
- Longevity awards.
You can apply
To Associate Environmental Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK_MS JSM 1019