You will like
Working as Associate Director Environmental, Social and Governance ESG for this global sustainability consultancy seeking to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive; working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. They are renowned for creating financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world.
This is a major player, influencer and innovator with international offices, global blue-chip clients and strategic alliances with investors, asset managers and financial institutions.
You will like
The Associate Director ESG role, where you will play a key role in the Transactions & ESG Advisory team which specialises in tailored Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) transactional due diligence, strategy and advisory services to enhance investments and facilitate access to capital.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and passionate Associate Director to sustain the growth in activity in this exciting area of ESG, with both domestic and global investor clients. There will also be an opportunity to support the wider Strategy, Branding and Education team, which offers a wide range of strategy and communication consulting services including materiality assessments, strategy development, data collection and management, sustainability/ESG reporting and training.
- Acting as Project Manager or project director on a range of projects (including due diligence and wider strategy work) and as such being the primary day-to-day point on contact for clients and other stakeholders;
- Contributing to business development and helping to scope work and prepare compelling proposals to clients
- Drafting, and guiding others in drafting technical reports and documents;and providing review and sign-off;
- Delivery of tasks on time and within budget, assisting the other project managers and project directors to ensure that projects meet or exceed targets and deadlines;
- Collaborating with global sustainability experts and technical consultants, to deliver great projects but also to support in developing new service areas and innovative products
Additionally, given the international nature of the business, this may lead to the need to participate in overseas work (post-COVID).
This is flat and open culture so as not to constrain talented staff in hierarchical management structures.
You will have
To be successful as a Sustainability Consultant, you will need the following:
- Ideally 10+ years’ experience in a related position, to include experience in undertaking environmental/ESG due diligence work and broader experience across ESG, sustainability or in supporting finance clients.
- Previous project management and/or direction experience, especially in environmental auditing/environmental due diligence, Mergers & Acquisitions and/or delivering ESG management projects for financial or industrial clients.
- A degree/relevant qualification in a related field (finance, sustainability, environmental management, geography etc.).
- A passion for sustainability and an interest in being at the forefront of sustainability and sustainable finance.
- Well presented with a professional manner to act as a brand ambassador which flexes and is appropriate for the specific client environment and circumstances.
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to the dynamic, fast-moving finance sector.
You will get
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £65 - £75K plus an excellent flexible benefits package TBA.
You can apply
To Sustainability Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org