You will like
Working for a world-leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of HVAC products for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. This specialist heat pumps division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from a well-appointed easily accessible office location in Solihull/Birmingham.
You will like
The Account Manager HVAC job role itself where you will manage installer and wholesale/merchant accounts from the office to ensure that customer receive adequate answers and documentation in time.
Achieve high levels of customer retention by offering superior customer service from the office by coordinating feedback from all departments (Pre Sales, SOS, Logistics, Service and Credit Control).
- Be the main customer internal contact point within DRH business for B2B customers by phone and email ensuring high customer satisfaction and the correct handling of customer issues, requests and complaints
- Coordinate customer responses from all supporting teams
- Ensure correct and accurate customer information is maintained on CRM, related to Customer Master Data, quotations, visits, follow up actions and other items.
- Provision of quotations for Price List products using CRM system
- Ensure correct and accurate recording of customer interactions through the CEC Ticket system
- Escalate issue to top management to ensure appropriate action if and when required
- Support customers with guidance on the use of customer IT platform tools.
- Collaborate with the sales staff and perform research on customer buying trends and take action if customer spend decreases
- Develop product knowledge on the full heating product portfolio to explain customer the differences between the various product groups
- Develop relationships with potential customers by following up on opportunities and coordinating response with the external sales team.
- Manage customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
You will have
To be successful as Account Manager HVAC, you will have/be:
- Previous experience in dealing with customers in customer service, sales position is desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
- HVAC market and Product knowledge are desirable.
- Flexible and confident problem solver with a strong analytical approach and excellent attention to detail.
- Customer-focused with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Organised self-starter who is able to prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity.
You will get
As Account Manager HVAC you will enjoy competitive salary £27K-£33K + Package
You can apply
To Account Manager HVAC by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or call at 01275 331307