You will like
Working for a leader in the innovation, research development and manufacture of complex electronic for today's most technically demanding industries and applications. These include aerospace, rail, automotive, medical & industrial automation. They are renowned worldwide as a true innovation firm whose mission is to simplify the development of complex electronics; you can play a key role in delivering these products & solutions. You will be based from a world-class facility near Lechlade, an easy commute from Cirencester/Gloucestershire or Swindon/Wiltshire.
You will like
The Wiring Operative job role itself where you will carry out the manufacture and test of cable harness assemblies within the electrical department, in accordance with the appropriate product certification procedures and in accordance with the requirements of customer orders/drawings and NCE standards and systems with supervision to the best overall value to the company.
You will have
To be successful as Wiring Operative you will meet the following requirements:
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly in a quality assured environment preferably MoD or Aerospace
- Be able to read electrical drawings, wiring schedules and schematics
- Be able to do the following to IPC620 or similar standard, solder to IPC620 or similar level
- Crimp using DMC (Daniels) crimp tools, including how to set them
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing of electrical wiring and cable assembly
- Have experience in fitting solder sleeves, using a heat gun
- Have experience in heat shrink sleeve and moulded parts (boots).
- Be able to crimp ring terminals using Amp style tools
- Work without supervision
- 5 years’ experience as a Skilled Wire Person
- IPC 620 Certified (Desirable)
You will get
As Wiring Technician you will command £19K-£21K + Package
You can apply
For Wiring Operative by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.