You will like
Working for an up-and-coming local company, specialising in white goods installation. They are Weybridge based with a family feel but impressive big brand client base. They are expanding regionaly which is the reason for this recruitment campaign. They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for experienced Appliance / White Goods Installation Technicians who are looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The White Goods Installation Engineer job itself. which is both varied and challenging and sits within a friendly supportive team. Generally, the role includes installation of white goods for domestic customers of major retailers and in new build developments for homebuilders in Surrey and the surrounding region. Ongoing training is provided All the tools of the trade including vehicle provided as is ongoing training. The role also requires scheduling, customer care, health and safety H&S compliance, and some paperwork.
Working shifts 4 days per week Monday – Saturday on a rolling rota
You will have
We are seeking White Goods Installation Engineers ideally with experience installing electrical, gas and integrated appliances. The right candidate will be enthusiastic, with a flexible approach and a can-do attitude. You will able to work well as part of a team as well as individuals with excellent customer service skills. Would suit ex AO and Know-How employees.
- Ideally Domestic ACS qualifications: CCN1, CKR1
- Electrical experience desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Current CSCS card (plumber) – desirable but not essential
- Integrated experience advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good working practice
- Exceptional customer care
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to all situations
- Full, clean & current driving license
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
You will get
As White Goods Installation Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, £30K-32K + Bonus + pay rise after probation.
Plus, company vehicle and benefits include pension, loyalty scheme, bonus of 5% of salary
You can apply
To White Goods Installation Engineer pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.