You will like
Working for an up-and-coming local company, specialising in white goods installation. They are Weybridge based with a family feel but impressive big brand client base. They are expanding regionally which is the reason for this recruitment campaign. They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for experienced Appliance / White Goods Installation Technicians who are looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The White Goods Installation Engineer job itself. which is both varied and challenging and sits within a friendly supportive team. Generally, the role includes installation of white goods for domestic customers of major retailers and in new build developments for homebuilders in South & South West England. Including Bristol, Reading, Weybridge, Southampton & Maidstone. Ongoing training is provided All the tools of the trade including vehicle provided as is ongoing training. The role also requires scheduling, customer care, health and safety H&S compliance, and some paperwork.
Working shifts 4 days per week Monday – Saturday on a rolling rota
You will have
We are seeking White Goods Installation Engineers ideally with experience installing electrical, gas and integrated appliances. The right candidate will be enthusiastic, with a flexible approach and a can-do attitude. You will able to work well as part of a team as well as individuals with excellent customer service skills. Would suit ex AO and Know-How employees.
- Ideally Domestic ACS qualifications: CCN1, CKR1
- Electrical experience desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Current CSCS card (plumber) – desirable but not essential
- Integrated experience advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good working practice
- Exceptional customer care
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to all situations
- Full, clean & current driving license
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
You will get
As White Goods Installation Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, £28K-30K + bonus + pay rise after probation.
Plus benefits include pension, loyalty scheme, bonus of 5% of salary
You can apply
To White Goods Installation Engineer pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.