You will like
Operating within this full-service engineering and architectural design firm with expertise in civil, structural, environmental and construction management, primarily for MDOT transportation projects in Michigan and beyond. Due to consistently strong project pipeline and succession planning, this is a great opportunity for a transportation engineering professional to join this high pedigree firm.
You will like
The Transportation Engineer job itself which represents a GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER SEEKING A POSITIVE CAREER PATH IN A RAPIDLY GROWING ENGINEERING FIRM.
Examples of projects include roadway and intersection design, storm sewer design, sidewalk ramp design, guardrail calculations, pavement marking and signing. Responsibilities include:
- CAD - Computer-aided design and drafting. - Microstation and Autocad
- Preparation of plans, proposal and estimates and engineering computations under the general supervision of a senior engineer for highway design projects.
- Use of Microsoft for development of spreadsheets and Word for reports.
You will have
To be successful as a Transportation Engineer here, you will have:
- BS Civil Engineering Degree
- Registered EIT OR PE status
- Experience with MDOT (Michigan DOT)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering principles
- Ability to read basic civil engineering
- Ability to accurately measure and calculate items such as grade, area and volume
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware, including Microsoft Office and Microstation is preferred
You will get
As Transportation Engineer, salary is negotiable, likely between $75K & $100K USD + package + progression
You can apply
For this Transportation Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org