You will like
Working in testing/commissioning for this world-class engineering firm and innovator in automotive technology.
You will like
The Test & Commissioning Technician job itself, where you will support the commissioning and final test. This will include programming the on-board setup, connecting and testing and performing functional tests. The successful Test and Commissioning Technician requires experience in automotive electronics.
- Electrical and mechanical commissioning of each new build
- Programming and setup on-board PC and software
- Connection, testing and setup of the battery and monitoring system
- Internal PC setup
- Performing functional tests on GST systems – braking, suspension etc.
- Setup and testing of the electric drive motors
- Supporting the Track Test Team in functional tests
- Fault finding and servicing of existing products
- Preparing the finished product for shipping
The role also provides the opportunity for overseas travel to provide electrical/mechanical support to our customers on-site.
You will have
To be successful as Test & Commissioning Technician you will have experience in automotive electronics, more specifically:
- Electrical or mechanical technical qualification, NVQ 3, or technical degree
- Experience of automotive electronics
- Critical thinker with a good understanding of engineering
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literacy
You will get
As Test & Commissioning Technician you will enjoy a competitive salary of £28K - £30K+ + Package
- 25 days' holiday (increases with long service) + Bank Holiday
- Private healthcare
- Competitive company pension scheme
You can apply
For Test & Commissioning Technician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com