You will like
The opportunity to play a key role in supporting new European markets for market-leading B2B photovoltaic specialist distributor of solar panels, inverters, batteries and mounting equipment. This successful firm has established operations in Bolton UK and Cologne Germany, selling across Europe and with a particular interest in Benelux countries. They are a technology-driven business and a first-class employer.
You will like
The Technical Support Advisor Solar PV job itself which spans both pre and post sales support and you can be located from offices in Cologne, Germany OR Bolton, UK. We seek an experienced Technical Support Advisor with experience across different markets to join our growing Team supporting the client' businesses.
- The pre and post-sales technical support advisor will offer pre- and post-sales remote technical support for installer and reseller customers.
- We require an all-rounder with strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Solar PV systems and products to join a growing team
- You will be providing excellent advice and support to a large database of customers across residential and commercial and applications.
- Remote customer pre-sales product/system support across off-grid, grid-tied, battery back-up and commercial products and applications
- Remote pre-sales PV System design advice on suitable and compatible parts and solutions
- Complete compatibility reviews on customer orders; checking for errors and resolving before dispatch of order
- Supporting the sales department to improve their product knowledge and answering customer queries
- Battery Charging
- Supporting other members of the technical team
- Representing the company at training events
- Building firm relationships with our customers
- Study of The Netherlands and benelux countries’ regulations and product suitability
- Provide feedback to management with suggestions to improve customer experience
- Remote customer post-sales product/system support (diagnosis, solving issues, getting systems working)
- Return stock inventory
- Liaising with customers regarding product issues and approvals
- Complete firmware updates and testing on products when required
- Provide constant feedback to management on product issues
You will have
To be successful as a Technical Support Advisor Solar PV, you will have:
- 2+ years Solar PV related background with a technical support background
- Good knowledge of local regulations and requirements
- Strong knowledge of off-grid, grid-tied, commercial/residential and battery backup systems
- Multi-lingual (fluent in Dutch / English)
- An electrical engineering qualification is preferred but not essential
- Excellent Internal and External Communication,
- Customer Orientated
- Computer and IT Literate,
- Methodical, Problem Solver
You will get
The Technical Support Advisor Solar PV enjoys a competitive salary, likely £40K-£50K Neg + Package, plus most importantly an interesting job with a great & growing company.
You can apply
To the Technical Support Advisor Solar PV role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org