You will like
Leading in Consents for one of the UK’s most highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancies, with a reputation for outstanding work, fantastic culture and continuous progression and learning.
You will like
The Senior Technical Director Head of Consents job which will suit a Director with a strong track record of leading the environmental and consenting aspects of complex major projects, with particular focus on NSIP (Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects)/Development Consent Orders DCO. These projects span all consenting regimes, all sectors and all phases of the project life cycle from needs case development through to construction. More specifically:
- Delivering projects across multiple consenting regimes including Development Consent Orders, Transport and Works Act Orders, Town and Country Planning Act, Hybrid Bill etc
- Drive the growth of the planning and consenting capability, as part of an integrated Planning and Impact and Assessment offering
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams in winning and delivering work, and growing our technical capability
- Developing and taking to market, value propositions
UK Flexible. The role can be based anywhere in the UK and could even be 4 days a week
You will have
To be successful as the Senior Technical Director Head of Consents, you will have proven experience in delivering successful consenting strategies, extensive NSIP experience, and producing robust and high-quality EIAs, winning work, as well as driving excellent collaboration with design teams that drive project success.
Plus you will need a healthy mix of the following:
- Proven track record of delivering projects across multiple consenting regimes including Development Consent Orders, Transport and Works Act Orders, Town and Country Planning Act, Hybrid Bill.
- Experience across multiple sectors and all stages of the project life cycle including 'strategic optioneering', single option development, EIA, requirements discharge post consent and detailed design and construction.
- Demonstrable experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams and growing technical capability
- Leading project teams through planning inquiries or examinations – expert witness experience is desirable
- Be able to establish a strong internal and external network to support the successful delivery of projects
- Have experience of working at a senior level with diverse internal and external stakeholders, and evidence of building effective client relationships
- Display first-class communication, interpersonal, relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills
- Demonstrate ability to drive innovation and a growth mindset culture within a business
- Experience across multiple sectors and all stages of environmental and planning consultancy’s project life
- Demonstrable successful experience of directing major pursuits, with excellent commercial experience
- Degree level qualification in town planning, Postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject.
- A qualification recognised for Chartership of the RTPI
- Full Membership of the RTPI
You will get
As a Senior Technical Director Head of Consents, you will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £100K + comprehensive benefits package.
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Senior Technical Director Head of Consents by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com.