You will like
Working for this innovative financial services technology, (FS Tech), SME firm from thriving office location in Brussels main financial services sector in Belgium. They are accomplished in helping financial institutions with digital transformations and are renowned for expertise in both finance and technology, backed by world-class infrastructure.
You will like
The Technical Business Analyst job itself where you will lay a key role in integration project management.
The two main areas of focus for this role are:
- Manage the project to integrate the firm's development architecture with the end-user/client architecture to create a successful and efficient integration.
- Must liaise with development and client team, managing the project on both sides to achieve a successful and excellent outcome
- Client onboarding
- Create and develop processes to onboard client
- Undertake development of integration project
- End-to-end documentation of integration project
- Create test scenarios and perform thorough testing
- Must be 'captain of the ship' leading this project from start to finish
You will have
We are looking for a technical business analyst with a programming background to join the firm.
You must have a track record of working on programming/developer type projects and as such a background within/comprehensive knowledge of programming is necessary.
You will not be involved in the programming and will most likely only oversee projects but they must understand programming languages and their technical uses/deployment within specific projects.
You must be very tech-savvy and this role will not suit a generalist business analyst due to the technical programming skills and knowledge required.
We are ideally looking for a Business Analyst - BA or project manager - PM with a background in programming. (Development education/credentials would be very good to see).
Most of the client's target market are based in continental Europe so you must be a native speaker from either Italy, France, Spain, Germany.
All things being equal, an Italian native speaker would the most preferable candidate.
THIS IS NOT A PROGRAMMING JOB but you must have developer knowledge and skills in their repertoire.
You will get
The Technical Business Analyst will enjoy a competitive salary of E 75000 - 100000 EURO Neg + Package TBA
You can apply
For Technical Business Analyst by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org