You will like
Supporting asset management services with a world-leading independent consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering and technical advice to a range of prestigious firms both in the UK and Globally. They have enjoyed unprecedented growth since they were established ~10 years ago and now boast offices throughout the UK and globally. You can play a key part in their future success story.
Their key services are engineering and environmental consultancy services on a range of activities including asset optimisation/management, feasibility and resource evaluation, environmental planning support, energy yield assessments, licensing and consent, feasibility studies, engineering design and socio-economic assessments. They work across every stage of projects from early feasibility studies, through planning to design, construction and asset management.
You will like
The Technical Administrator – Asset Management job itself where you will support the renewables asset management activity and related services. Reporting to the Asset Management Lead, you will support the delivery of Asset Management services to agrowing portfolio of wind and solar farm projects. More specifically:
- Supporting the administrative parts of Asset Management (AM) services for renewable energy developments including but not limited to:
- Producing and processing landowner rent payments.
- Review and approve OPEX invoices against relevant agreements.
- Contracts management.
- Supplier management, including obtaining and reviewing quotes for out of scope works.
- Management and updating of AM software (Bluepoint).
- Any other tasks or projects that reasonably come up from time to time.
- Assisting with monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
- Exploring opportunities to develop both your technical and soft skills through training and on- the-job learning; and you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from different disciplines.
You will provide high quality services to our clients based on analysis and study within your areas of expertise. The role may be full-time or part-time, and we are happy to agree a schedule that works for you. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
The role genuinely offers fantastic scope for the individual to play a key role within this rapidly growing and dynamic consultancy.
Based on their success to date and the business plan moving forward this firm can satisfy even the most ambitious individual.
Location: UK, Bristol or Edinburgh
You will have
To be successful as Technical Administrator at this senior level, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of, or have experience in the following skills and attributes:
- Confident in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of data management, processing, analysis and interpretation.
You will get
As Technical Administrator you will enjoy a competitive salary, £24K-£26K + Package
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays (pro rata)
- One professional membership.
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Truly Agile and Flexible Working
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Mentoring Scheme
- Talent Development Programme
- True Ownership and Accountability from Day One
You can apply
To Technical Administrator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org