You will like
Working with niche aviation engineering innovator in Uxbridge, West London where you will be literally saving lives! This family-owned firm, design and manufacture specific safety systems for aerospace clients and they are renowned for first-class products & services. You will be part of a top-gun team and work with the brightest and best of British engineers.
You will like
The Systems Engineer job itself where you will be responsible for the systems engineering activities within the Electro-Mechanical Integrated Product Team. From project inception, through design, build, integration, qualification and operation, the role is responsible for maintaining system requirements, conducting in-depth analyses and supporting system verification. At all product life-cycle stages the role is expected to report on the work carried out through a variety of mediums including documentation, IPT meetings and presentations to all levels of the business.
A detailed job description can be made available upon application.
You will have
To be successful as Systems Engineer you will have a good mix of the following:
- Appropriate Technical, Engineering or Science Degree
- Highly IT literate
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good problem solving investigative skills and data analysis skills
- Good grounding in a broad range of multi-disciplinary engineering concepts
- Experience using software and associated tools to support analysis and testing
- Experience in aerospace similar systems engineering environment
You will get
As a Systems Engineer, you will enjoy a salary of £35K-£55K + Package.
- Non-contributory pension scheme at minimum 9%
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare cash plan including optical & dental cover
- The equivalent of 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Lunchtime finish on a Friday
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice)
- On-site occupational health team
- Annual appraisal and development process for all employees
- Great working environment including heavily subsidised canteen
You can apply
To Systems Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org