You will like
Working for this specialist sustainability consultancy in Central London, as #Office #Hybrid & #WFH. They are known for providing innovative and bespoke ecological solutions and promote a holistic partnership approach to work on a diverse range of significant and challenging projects. Scope of services includes biodiversity, climate change, corporate responsibility, carbon management and providing innovative solutions to other sustainability-related challenges. They provide a vibrant and dynamic working environment for their staff, including home working and flexible hours.
You will like
The Sustainability Specialist job itself which represents an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and proven sustainability specialist to join this leading Independent award-winning Environmental and Sustainability Consultancy in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to secure a progressive role that will significantly broaden and diversify your career.
The role offers you the chance to work with a range of prestigious clients across multiple sectors. You will be undertaking a range of interesting and diverse sustainability and carbon work with a fantastic range of prestigious clients. As well as this, the opportunity offers you strategic responsibility and mentoring a junior team member. The firm has a varied portfolio of prestigious clients including landowners, developers, architects and local authorities, thus giving you a greater breadth of work than is often unavailable in other consultancy roles.
Due to the ongoing success, they have created this role in order to enable further growth and delivery of their strong order book.
The role will entail interacting with a range of clients and helping them identify and support their carbon and sustainability strategy. You will be providing innovative and cutting edge solutions available in the market.
You will be responsible for mentoring staff and undertaking technical reviews. The role will also enable you to have input into strategy and new business generation.
Location: Central London (2 days a week working from home available, part-time also considered)
You will have
To be successful as Sustainability Consultant, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience supporting carbon and sustainability projects.
- Graduate (MSc desirable) in a relevant scientific degree.
- Highly organised and motivated individual.
- Based in or around London (or be willing to travel into the office 3 days a week)
- Experience in project management.
- Strong report writing skills.
- able to undertake BREEAM work - (no license required)
- Highly numerical and analytical skills.
- Good Understanding of Life-Cycle Analysis and Whole Life Carbon advantageous
You will get
As Sustainability Specialist you will enjoy a competitive salary of £30K-£38K + Package.
- Extensive benefits package including healthcare, pension, generous holiday entitlement.
- Performance bonus, typically paying 10% per annum.
- Flexible working conditions, including regular home working and flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Great training and development.
You can apply
To Sustainability Specialist by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK_MS JSM 12163