You will like
Working in central London for a leading global environmental and assurance consultancy who are a high profile brand employing a significant number of staff across 100+ locations worldwide, they can offer, structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face-to-face and e-learning programmes, opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands. They boast a long list of awards recognitions, including Top Employer 7 years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
You will like
The Sustainability Consultant job opportunity, which is a fantastic opportunity to take a key role with this Global consultancy in their established team based in London. Joining an existing team, you will be undertaking a range of sustainability services to a suite of high-profile clients.
Capitalising on my client’s huge portfolio of existing clients as well as a wealth of internal resources at your disposal, you will have uncapped potential in building your career.
As part of this dynamic team you will be working on a wide range of projects. You will be undertaking the delivery of research, assurance and verification assignments.
This exceptional role offers you the chance to join a highly successful team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supporting Project delivery/management.
- Supporting senior staff
- Undertake verification and assurance activities on projects
- Undertake regular site visits
- Provision of high-quality technical advice to clients
- Market research and staying up-to-date with legislation
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends
- Regular client interaction face-to-face across the UK and occasionally overseas
You will have
To be successful as Sustainability Consultant you will have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Upwards of two years relevant industry experience
- Working towards membership of a professional body (e.g. IEMA)
- Environmental/Sustainability consulting/advisory experience
- Good report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly organised
- Passion for sustainability
- A good understanding of global sustainability and assurance standards and guidelines
You will get
As Sustainability Consultant you will get
A competitive salary of £30K-£38K Neg according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and car allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements.
You can apply
To Sustainability Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at 01275 331307.