You will like
Working with this firm of structural design & AutoCAD professionals, based in Weston Super Mare, WSM, providing on-demand services to contractors and consultants in requiring design expertise in commercial residential & institutional sectors.
You will like
The Structural Technician role itself where you will be working with a highly skilled design team, developing your CAD skills, working on a variety of structural engineering projects, more specifically:
- Predominantly office based
- Structural work e.g. RC
- Measuring up on site
- Excellent training
You will have
- Excellent training Civil Engineering qualification (Certificate, Diploma, Degree)
- 1+ years CAD Design / CAD Technician experience ideally in Consultancy
- Working knowledge of reinforced concrete and/or RC Frame Structures
- Able to undertake training & development and enjoy career progression
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of £25K-£35K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org