You will like
Working for a reputable consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This exciting role sits within their thriving multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering team in choice of Bristol, Manchester, London or Sheffield offices.
You will like
The Structural Revit Technician job itself, which is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated professional team with a strong reputation for quality, technical knowledge and providing our public and private sector clients across with commercially focused solutions. Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
- Working as part of a coordinated design team.
- Undertaking structural design models and drawings
- Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers
- Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective
You will have
To be successful as Structural Revit Technician you will need the following:
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering (minimum 5 years’ experience in practice*)
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT Structural. (min 3 years in REVIT*)
- Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
You will get
As Structural Revit Technician, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £35K-£40K according to skills and experience, together with flexible benefits package
Annual salary reviews, Generous holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31) in addition to bank holidays, Fantastic training and development culture.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
To the Structural Revit Technician job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org