You will like
Working for a reputable consultancy representing the Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors offering clients a unique blend of imaginative design and economic efficiency. This can be Cardiff or London and include working from home, (#WFH)
You will like
The Structural Engineer job itself, which is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team of a professional design consultants specialising in Structural Engineering and Project Management.
The Structural Engineer role is based in either their Cardiff or London office, but you will also be working on various projects throughout the UK in most construction sectors. You can base from office in Cardiff or London (hybrid working 2 days office/ 3 home OK).
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Directors and business in a client facing capacity with the ability to delivery scheme and concept designs, detailed design including full tender and construction packages.
- Provide technical support (covering analysis, design and structural survey work) on a breadth of projects with a wide range of clients
- Detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Site surveys and inspection work.
You will have
To be successful as Structural Engineer you will need the following:
- A strong degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent or close to completing your PRI and CM examination.
- AutoCAD/Revit skills
- Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures
- Experience of building structures design (all materials).
You will get
In return, the Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary of £40K plus benefits and professional and career development.
You can apply
To the Structural Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org