You will like
Operating within this full-service engineering and architectural design firm with expertise in architecture, engineering (civil,/structural, mechanical. electrical, chemical), and construction management, primarily for complex commercial and industrial projects in Michigan and beyond. Due to consistently strong project pipeline and succession planning, this is a great opportunity for a structural engineering professional to join this high pedigree firm.
You will like
The Structural Engineer job itself which represents a great opportunity for a civil/structural engineer that wants to have an opportunity to contribute and make a real difference.
- This position offers the structural engineer an opportunity for a wide variety of projects.
- Projects include - industrial structural components (catwalks, machine supports, structures within the utility industry), building structures (industrial, educational facilities, etc), water/wastewater structures, and more.
- The position will conduct the calculations and concept design for these types of projects. The projects will be drawn on Autocad. The support staff will assist with the detailing and construction drawings.
You will have
To be successful as Structural Engineer, you will have:
- Bachelors Degree Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE (PE preferred)
- 5+ years of experience designing structural systems (components and/or buildings)
- Desire to work with a solid firm that takes care of its employees
You will get
As Structural Engineer, salary is negotiable, likely between $65K & $80K + package + progression
You can apply
For this Structural Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.