You will like
Working in Western Canada, (location TBA), for this global leading bio-pharma firm with opportunity for growth, providing strategic, essential products before, during & after Covid-19!
You will like
The Stationary Engineer / Power Engineer job itself where you will maintain, troubleshoot, and monitor all of the equipment and HVAC and boilers at their Western Canada facility. Support and maintain all of the manufacturing equipment relating to the facility. More specifically:
- Monitor the work of contractors as well as other tradespeople.
- Update mechanical and CAD blueprints on an as-required basis.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies are adhered to.
- Involved in continuous improvement using Lean Manufacturing principles such as Kaizen.
- Manages machine set up and necessary changes according to manuals and machine specifications.
You will have
To be successful as a Stationary Engineer / Power Engineer you will have
- 4 years of experience as a Stationary Engineer.
- Pharmaceutical or food industry experience preferred.
- Possesses a current 3rd/4th Class Power Engineer certificate.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and make presentations.
- Understands blueprints and operations and procedures manuals.
- Strongly self-motivated and has a keen commitment to excellence.
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident or valid work permit
You will get
As Stationary Engineer / Power Engineer, you will enjoy competitive hourly rate $Negotiable + Benefits + Relo
You can apply
To Stationary Engineer / Power Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com or give me a call at 01275 331307.