You will like
Working in London region, for this leading Construction Contractor, majoring in civil engineering and operating across the UK and Ireland. This role sits within dry-lining division providing turnkey, prefabricated washroom solutions. They have an impressive order book with varied projects from £1M – £20M+. Culture wise they care about employees and are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction.
You will like
The Site Supervisor job itself working as part of the residential/housing division who deliver traditional new-build residential housing/flat schemes for all major housebuilders. Schemes range from 50 to 500 units, and as Site Supervisor, you would oversee and work across several live sites (typically 1-3) within either the M3, M4 or M23 corridor. More specifically:
- Ensure work is carried out safely, to the correct standard, specification, programme and budget.
- Successful co-ordination of project teams through collaboration with client and sub-contract managers, to oversee, measure and ultimately achieve project deliverables.
- Proactive and effective workforce engagement and leadership of the site team inc. subcontractor supervision, recruitment and onboarding.
- Plan and control all deliveries/collections of materials, plant and equipment.
- Quality assurance through regular site audits/inspections and ensuring queries and site buildability issues are raised and actioned.
- Record keeping and reporting inc. HSEQ and toolbox talks
- Support the Contracts Manager in producing, overseeing and monitoring adherence to the Construction Programme to secure programme dates and milestones.
You will have
As Site Supervisor, you will ideally have Dry Lining/fit-out or relevant trade supervisory experience who is looking to join a dynamic and reputable company.
This role is best suited to a collaborative and influential leader, with the communication skills to engage and motivate site operatives to deliver projects. To be considered, you must hold the following qualifications/certifications;
- CSCS Card (Gold or Black)
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- NVQ Level 3 or higher (in relevant trade)
Demonstrable experience as a Dry Lining Site Supervisor on residential projects is preferred, however, we would also welcome applicants with supervisory experience within a similar role/trade.
You will get
As Site Supervisor, you will get competitive salary £40K-£42K plus comprehensive package
- 47.5 hour week. Monday – Friday, 07.30 am to 5.30 pm
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Competitive benefits package (inc. pension, healthcare)
- Commercial vehicle and fuel card or car allowance
You can apply
To the Site Supervisor job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com